10 Stages of Study Abroad as Told by CEA’s Snapchat
When CEA students study abroad, they get to experience the world, try new things, and ultimately find themselves through life and school in another country. They also have the opportunity to take over our Snapchat account. Because if you didn’t Snapchat it, did it even really happen? Here are 10 stages of study abroad as told by CEA’s Snapchat stories.
1. Starting your journey is easy when you have a support system that loves traveling as much as you do.
2. Packing is possibly the most difficult part of your trip.
3. And this is the longest day of your life.
4. When your apartment basically becomes your castle.
5. You casually live in the greatest city(ies) in the world. And they become your second home.
6. The universities make you want to be a better student.
You get to hang out with these two in Florence.
7. When a walk home from class becomes the most cultural experience of your lifetime.
Spanish becomes your new language of choice.
8. And things like this are just a day-in-the-life
9. And when you return, all you want to do is go back.
10. But, in reality, you have a better outlook on life and and awesome sense of adventure.
Follow us for more #ceaAbroad adventures & find your adventure of a lifetime today!
Hanna Neitzke is CEA’s Audience Growth & Engagement Manager. She studied Marketing at the University of Westminster with CEA in London, England in 2014.