Organize your Photos & Videos in Google Drive
Both MOJO Bloggers & Photographers will upload their original photos and videos to our shared Google Drive folder (link emailed to you). Here’s how:
1. Log into your Google Drive and find our shared folder. You’ll find your tracking sheet in this folder.
2. When you are ready to upload your photos or videos, create a new folder. Each new blog post and photo set will get it’s own folder, that way it is easy for us to search and find your amazing photos!
3. Follow the following naming convention for your folders. Super simple!
“[Airport code] – [Blog/Photo Set #] – [Blog/Photo Set post title]” For example, the folder for my first blog will be: LHR – Blog 1 – 5 Places You Need to Visit in London or LHR – Photo Set 1 – Top Places to visit in London
|GNB||French Alps: Grenoble|
|SPA||French Riv: Antibes|
|KNA||Viña del Mar|
Now you can add your photos or video to your folder. Here’s a reminder of the requirements.
4. When you add your raw files, you’ll name them similarly to the blog folder titles. We want to make them searchable for our designers to use in other marketing materials (and to give you credit for your hard work as a MOJO!) Here’s the naming convention:
“[Airport code] [term] [First Initial & Last name] [image decriptor]” For example, a photo that is in my “5 Places you Need to Visit in London” will be titled, “LHR Spring18 HNeitzke Portrait Museum 1”
5. Renaming files in Google Drive folders is very simple:
Right click on the photo title you want to rename
That’s it! Thanks for all your hard work!
Tip: You can title your videos the same way.